Saturday, January 23, 2010

So Sad...


Photo by RLHall artfulexpress all rights reserved

Watching Hope for Haiti Now - wish I could do more, but it touches my heart that so many people are gathering together from all over the world to do what they can. I wish I could go over there to help those poor souls in some way. I am looking for the oppurtunity to join a volunteer group going over. I had begun preparations to join a church group heading over there to help build a school about a year ago, but unfortunately was unable to come up with the funds in time. I need to start doing something meaningful, action - not just thinking and talking about it! Donating money is one way to help, but I want to be personally involved.

Go to http://www.hopeforhaitinow.org/ or call 1-877-99-HAITI to donate whatever you can to help those in need.

Any comments are more than welcome, please feel free to express any thoughts by clicking on the small purple comments link below ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment