Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Creekside Studio under construction



Photos artfulexpress all rights reserved

These photos show my small writing loft, hastily furnished. A laminated hardwood floor has been installed in the loft and in the relaxation area below. My art workbench beneath the loft will be laminated white, with the little sink at one end. The floor in the work area will be linoleum for easier cleanup. The loft 'ladder/stairs' are in place but still need to be varnished. I've gathered cabinets, etc. which will need to be painted, before I can start bringing in some supplies from my other art room at the house in town. I will post further photos upon completion of our building project. I'm lucky to have such a creative, capable and generous carpenter sharing my life!

Any comments are more than welcome, please feel free to express any thoughts by clicking on the small purple comments link below ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment