Thursday, January 28, 2010

Recycled Christmas Lights




Photos by RLHall artfulexpress all rights reserved

I love candles, but my honey doesn't like the scent of them. Since I really miss the atmosphere from the flickering light. I decided to use some of my old Christmas tree lights to add a glow to my dining room and kitchen, when he's around. I still have candles to burn for myself when he's out and since I now have a pre-lit artificial Christmas tree I have extra lights that could be used elsewhere. I used a very old glass cube that has a lighted base that belongs under it, but the wiring is too old to use and a stained glass look globe that I usually keep a candle in. When I feel like lighting a candle, but I can't...I just plug in my Christmas lights instead.

Any comments are more than welcome, please feel free to express any thoughts by clicking on the small purple comments link below ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment