Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Handy Walk-way

 
 
I now have a board walk that goes from the porch back around the end of the shack towards the back where the generator, and storage area are. I obtained the decking sections on freecycle, and have enough to make a small deck next to the creek as well. My Honey put the board walk in place for me, leveling out the ground underneath and building the step that leads down to the yard. It reminds me of the boardwalks in a old western town... :-) It will have to be leveled up more in the spring.
 
  
 
 
We also used a couple of the deck sections on the entrance deck to the main cabin, notably the top walk-way area. Incidentally the rest of this deck was built from free upcycled materials from a handicapped ramp that someone wanted removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment