Monday, July 28, 2008

The use of Creative Expression in your everyday Life


Above artwork titled "Star Rust" © by Rhonda L. Hall

I think there are two wells of creativity within each of us, one springs from your soul and fills your work with your own impassioned inspiration, the other is conjured up in your mind and is brought forth through ideas and exploration. The two together, can be magical.
I’ve always been pretty creative in anything I do. I tend to just think and react that way. So when it comes to dealing with other people or trying to get a job done, I automatically think of all the possibilities and try to come up with a combination that will accomplish what I've set out to do. It’s really a type of creative problem solving, it makes it easier to deal with all of life’s ups and downs. And somewhere along the path a touch of inspiration joins in and soon you are on your way…
I find myself encouraging others to use their creative powers, as well. Especially children – it’s amazing what the young mind and spirit can grasp, before it becomes stifled by rules and prejudices! I can’t imagine what life would be like if our creative instincts were so smothered that we just accepted everything at face value and never reached out to experience new horizons!

One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Any comments are more than welcome, please feel free to express any thoughts by clicking on the small purple comments link below ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment